Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for an apprenticeship/work experience in Hertfordshire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all, my name is Lee and I am a 20 year old student currently half way through my Level 3 Plumbing studies course.

I am looking for someone who is willing to give me a go as an apprentice or even to gain some work experience. I am very confident in my abilities and attitude, with the right guidance and training, I am sure that I will become a very successful and reliable plumber and gas engineer within your company.

I am currently in the process of receiving my trainee CSCS card and I am hoping to pass my driving test first time in February, so getting to jobs will be no problem.

I see my full career being in this trade as it is what I love to do, I want to expand my skill sets onto what could be of benefit both to myself and my work place. For example, I would like to become gas safe and further enhance my business skills so we can discuss how to potentially move the company forward.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks, Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for an apprenticeship/work experience in Hertfordshire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock