Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for an Apprenticeship Mature ex army in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Ian Seb Coe

Hello all,

I just wanted to see if anyone could help, I'm currently on my NVQ LV2 plumbing course and it's all going very well,
I have 6 months left on the course and want to get things lined up to progress further.
I am 37 and live in Bruton Somerset.
I am getting on really well with the course and my tutor can be contacted to confirm this.

Thanks all

Ian

Welcome along Ian and good luck in your quest.

Hi Ian, its a shame im not in a position to help as im fairly close to you in Sherborne, Dorset. I will ask around for you though.

You can always go down the adult apprentiship route I know it is not free as it was a few years ago but you can then start on your own as self employed and find a mentor you can work with ?

You can always go down the adult apprentiship route I know it is not free as it was a few years ago but you can then start on your own as self employed and find a mentor you can work with ?

Thanks Basildog I am not having much luck with finding someone to take me on:( so this might be my only option.

Thanks Basildog I am not having much luck with finding someone to take me on:( so this might be my only option.

Talk to your local college they will know more about what is on offer than me but I think you need the apprentiship department but no doubt it will not be as easy as that ,they will have some other name for it !!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for an Apprenticeship Mature ex army in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock