Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for an apprenticeship in south wales in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

plumberium

Hello,

I have started level 2, city and guilds at college (evenings) and i am ideally looking for an apprenticeship so i can complete my NVQ and give up my day job, i dont need a great deal to live on. it is my wish to be doing plumbing everyday and i am willing to work long hours.
i have spent many of my weekends and evenings over the last year, gaining experience with plumbers and can provide photos, references and a CV on request

please contact me if you think you can help
many thanks
rob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for an apprenticeship in south wales in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I am city and guilds trainees live in Dartford. I am interested in working with a professional plumbing to get more experienced in the weekend Looking for your cooperation
Replies
Views
Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a step into domestic plumbing. I have experience working in general property maintenance for a family business. I have completed a Level 2 technical...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone I am a female, level 3 student currently looking for an apprenticeship. I currently study at south east college and I am looking for an employer to take me on and further my knowledge in this industry
Replies
Views
Hi all, Currently undergoing my level 2, hoping to get finished in the next few weeks. Looking to gain some experience, if anyone needs a mate etc. Im currently in the forces will be leaving in May however at the minute I can work Mondays/Fridays and weekends. Do not want paying just happy...
Replies
Views
Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial market (i.e. tendering to main contractors flats etc). My background is a commercial manager, I use to do plumbing years back so technically I would not...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock