Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for advice on NVQ Outcomes for Apprenticeship. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

andybraz

Hello All,
I left the Royal Navy last Jan (14) after 25 years. I decided to learn a skill trade and Plumbing fitted the bill! I am currently on my second term of NVQ Level 2, with a view to proceeding directly to NVQ Level 3. I am here (forum) as I would like to get advice and possibly examples of "Learning Outcomes" so I can compare what I belive to be what is required, with what has been provided in the past! I am employed (NVQ is Work Based Learning) so experience is building. I particularly need guidance with Unit 20, Outcome's 1-3; I have plenty of photos from jobs, just struggling to put them together, with dialogue for presentation.
Your assistance is eagerly anticipated, if anyone knows of a "forum" or "group" specifically for this purpose, please let me know.
P.s. as serious as this intro may seem... I do have a lighter side and banter will be forthcoming!​

Andy it might be a good idea to post up unit 20, outcomes 1 to 3 so we know what it is you are requiring.

I take it you are on the 6189 Level 2? Why can't you ask your onsite assessor, that is what they are there for.

Andy it might be a good idea to post up unit 20, outcomes 1 to 3 so we know what it is you are requiring.

I take it you are on the 6189 Level 2? Why can't you ask your onsite assessor, that is what they are there for.

Cheers Chris, yes, that's my course. Just don't dont get enough "face time" with assessor! Will re-post in said thread. Thanks for the reply, felt quite lonely there for a while!

Can't you phone or email him? It really is part of there job, as well as coming out on site.

Either way stick up on here what you require in plumbers language (not C&G's) & I am sure we all will do our best to help.

Hello All,
I left the Royal Navy last Jan (14) after 25 years. I decided to learn a skill trade and Plumbing fitted the bill! I am currently on my second term of NVQ Level 2, with a view to proceeding directly to NVQ Level 3. I am here (forum) as I would like to get advice and possibly examples of "Learning Outcomes" so I can compare what I belive to be what is required, with what has been provided in the past! I am employed (NVQ is Work Based Learning) so experience is building. I particularly need guidance with Unit 20, Outcome's 1-3; I have plenty of photos from jobs, just struggling to put them together, with dialogue for presentation.
Your assistance is eagerly anticipated, if anyone knows of a "forum" or "group" specifically for this purpose, please let me know.
P.s. as serious as this intro may seem... I do have a lighter side and banter will be forthcoming!​

chris is right, the assessor should explain this to you
the unit was written by the sector skills council not C&G so it's their language
unit 20 information can be downloaded from the C&G website if you need to read up on it
ask the assessor for the C&G logbook, this describes exactly what is required and will answer all your questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for advice on NVQ Outcomes for Apprenticeship. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, my name is Michael and I am 18. I have my level 2 and 3 qualifications in plumbing and I also have a full driving licence I cant find an apprenticeship. I'm based near Tadcaster, North Yorkshire (between Leeds and York). Does anyone know anybody that might want to take me on as an...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone I am a female, level 3 student currently looking for an apprenticeship. I currently study at south east college and I am looking for an employer to take me on and further my knowledge in this industry
Replies
Views
I have been doing my level 2 plumbing qualification for over 4 years now due to covid etc. I am now at a point where i will be sending my NVQ pack off and completing my practical for my NVQ. I am waiting on a plumber to to send me his documents to send off. I am worried about the practical and...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am currently in the forces looking to leave in the next year or so. i have a level 3 apprenticeship in electrical and mechanical marine engineering and realistically i have no issues tracing systems and working out whats what. the dream is to leave the forces and become self...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, Trying to reach out to plumbers in nottingham but advice from anywhere in the country would be much appreciated. I’m out of a job come the 15th december and I’m looking to train as a plumber. I’m 31 and my god trying to find information on the internet is a maze 🤦. What is the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock