Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Looking for a Trustmark plumber for Rads/TRVs install Tamworth area. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Afternoon all. Im looking to have a quote for supply and install of 9 radiators. Also, we would like to take advantage of the green deal offer as a secondary measure which includes supply and fit of TRVS. I wondered if it would be possible to incorporate a quote utilizing this scheme?

Cheers Dave

Reply to Looking for a Trustmark plumber for Rads/TRVs install Tamworth area. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, We've sourced 2 new rads that we’re looking to get installed in place of our 2 existing ones and have been quoted £350 for a direct swap...
Replies
Views
Hello, I’ve had some work done in my house to redo a kitchen and replace damaged floors and while doing this I was convinced to install W-UFH...
Replies
Views
I'm working in hunstanton , Norfolk on the 18 & 19th & 20th sept looking for local plumber to help install 11 rads for one too two days . PM for...
Replies
Views
Hi All I wonder if you could help me with a small conundrum. I was recently called to the scene of a water leak in a bathroom installation that...
Replies
Views
R
Hi guys, I would really appreciate your expert advice. To cut a long story short I have recently renovated my house from top to bottom and...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock