Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss Looking for a replacement cistern tank in the Sanitary Ware area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PeterOR

PeterOR New Member

Hi, I bought a back to wall close coupled toilet from Bathrooms.com a couple of years ago, and only got round to installing it recently (I know, but I'm doing the whole house!). The toilet was called Chetsford on the Bathrooms.com website, and recently they changed the name to Leoni.
    Anyway, when I came to take the cistern out of its box, I found a crack down one corner of the tank, so I am looking for a replacement. Bathrooms.com are no longer selling this toilet, and tell me that their supplier has gone out of business. They won't give me the name of the supplier.
    So I am hoping that someone on the forum may recognise the cistern, or be able to suggest an alternative which would match up with the toilet pan. I've attached some photos which might help.
    Many thanks for any suggestions.
    Pete

_DSF6654.jpg _DSF6653.jpg _DSF6655.jpg V30111010CH+Chetsford_Close_Coupled_Toilet-bathrooms_com-front-square-medium-white.png V30111010CH+Chetsford_Close_Coupled_Toilet-bathrooms_com-scene-square-medium-white.png

2. thereisawizza

thereisawizza Plumber GSR

Do you have a makers name? Looks very similar to older Roca units

3. ShaunCorbs

ShaunCorbs S. Mod Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

be cheaper and easier just to buy a new toilet and cistern all in one

4. PeterOR

PeterOR New Member

No - Bathrooms.com would not give me the makers name.

5. PeterOR

PeterOR New Member

Easier, yes, but cheaper? Unfortunately, I can't afford £150 - £200 for a complete new toilet.

6. Ric2013

Ric2013 Plumber

£150 for a new toilet. Rather a lot?

7. AlexGas

AlexGas Plumber GSR

8. jtsplumbing

jtsplumbing Plumber GSR

• Like Like x 1
  9. PeterOR

PeterOR New Member

That's the one, AlexGas, but currently "out of stock" and they tell me they are no longer supplying it :-(