Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for a plumber in hull area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Liz Tomlinson

to quote to fix, if possible, Shower Force 2000.......apparently may need a new pump but also needs an electrician to have a look at it...??? My Mum (aged 88) took things into her own hands with us knowing & had a plumber out.....who promptly tried to charge my Mum (aged 88) £75 for a quote, but kindly dropped it to £35!!!! He then sent an electrician pal round who started telling her everything needed recabling & floorboards ripped up & it would be a big job etc.etc......needless to say she is extremely upset & we are fuming! Can somebody please help & recommend someone? Many thanks. Lizzy

can the people who pm'd liz please do so again as the messages got lost somewhere thanks muchly.

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you for posting this. welcome to the forums by the way sorry to hear about your mum's problems. if anyone can help can they please pm the poster directly thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for a plumber in hull area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hey, there. I am looking for NC licensed plumber that I can put on my payroll to qualify me to take my fuel piping test. I need 2000 hours and at the same time it will qualify them to take there electrical license test. If interested, please call me or email me. Thank you
Replies
Views
looking for one commercial plumbers be part time to join us. we are going to have 2 large project in London and others city UK and we are running few more commercial business in London. require a qualified electrician also who can work with right immigration condition in UK. what you need to...
Replies
Views
Hi guys! I'm looking for help from a Plumber with 5+ years of experience for my NVQ L2 evidence work,which will enable me to attend onsite assessment. I think it should not take more then 1 day to complete it.I just need to make some pictures that i am solving a problem basically and write down...
Replies
Views
Hi im Gary, I'm 40 years old, married with 3 kiddies. I'm changing career hence the my age . I'm half way through my city in guilds level 2 and I'm looking for a plumber who needs a labourer/mate in the Plymouth area. I want to do level 3 and become has safe if I can. I just need on the job...
Replies
Views
L
Hey everybody,i am a qualified plumber from south africa looking for work.my wife is from Birmingham and she is moving back there next week to find work so i realy need to find work!next week im applying for my cscs card,i have a drivers licence which is valid in the uk.we will at first be...
Replies
Views
Louwrens
L
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock