Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for a placement - Trainee Plumber in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rachel

Hello, I'm doing a C&G Plumbing Course and was wanting to gain some on site experience. I live in Bolton but willing to travel. Rachel

I may be able to help. I m from bolton. Most of my work is atherton/leigh.
Ive just arranged with another forum member in a similar position as you to gain some experience a couple of days a week. You're welcome to fill the other couple of days.

Whereabouts in bolton are you from?

Thank you. I live in Westhoughton. Do you know what days you might be able to offer me?

Now kev remember what your probation officer said about working with females ha

Actually it was your probation officer. And what he actually said was Dont work with Jamie he's a pig.....

For those that dont know, jamie was my first labour monkey who has now found employment with a decent local firm

So well done jamie. Hope it works out for you.

....I really should start a thread for this....:D

Oh and a big pat on on the back for me for helping him out:)

I live in Westhoughton. Do you know what days you might be able to offer me?

I live in Westhoughton. Do you know what days you might be able to offer me?

Let me know what your availability is and we can take it from there
What days you at college/ part time job etc.

Yes big pat on the back pal and a big kick in the head for all the moaning:yes::smile::smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for a placement - Trainee Plumber in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON IT PRISES OFF AND INSIDE THERE ARE SOME PLASTIC BITS AND A SMALL CROSS-HEAD SCREW IN THE MIDDLE. THANKS
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock