Search the forum,

Discuss looking for a gsr engineer to join warrior plumbing and heating leeds in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy Bob Bob

I'm currently looking for a plumber or gas engineer to join warrior plumbing and heating on a 3 month trial, if your anygood the job is permanent

Must be qualified nit self tort
You will be installing bathroom ( if you can tile it will be useful )
1st fix and second fix plumbing in kitchens bathrooms and extensions / new builds,
And a wide verity of call outs to various letting agents and landlords

If you are acs qualified ( min ccn1 boilers water heaters fires cookers fga)
You will be doing the above as well as gas saftey checks and boiler brake downs
You must have experiance in all of the above.

Any other bits like part p wouldn't go Amiss.

Must be over 25 with full clean uk driving licence for a company van ( if your not and have your own then I don't mind)

Must be good time keeper polite and well mannered and a good problem solver.

Pay depending on experiance

If you think its for you then let me know or if you know someone that's looking for work or just not happy where they are now let me know.

anyone intrested pm View Profile: r60ste - Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK directly

Company van will be provided if you are old enough, if using your own fuel cost will be covered

And what's your position on apprentices as I'm sure you're going to get asked!

I have tried 2 apprentices that were part way through, they were useless scruffy couldn't turn up on time, dud everything wrong even when you had naked it out, I will take on another apprentice but they will be a completely blank slate,
lim currently 24 and have been self employed now fir 3 years and have a rapidly growing buissnes, this has been built on a high quality of work and attention to detail, I tried advertising once for a week but ll my work is word of mouth, and I'm struggling to find someone with the Same quality of work and attention t detail.

that said there not all bad you just need to find a Good one

I agree, Capture the apprentice from the minute he / she leaves the school gates and you've half a chance of getting one as you want them.

Just asked as there's a young lady I know in Barnsley..........

Had a few leave same day they started. Just realised its not an easy day! If you don't carrots don't work. Treat em mean , keen em keen. When the little freaks do good it's time for a treat, bender/ cordless / shifters / grips / what ever they need.

Yea but you clock on when you leave home so 3 hour drive there three hour back 50 minutes of breaks per 8 hour shift leaves 1 hour ten minutes of tool time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to looking for a gsr engineer to join warrior plumbing and heating leeds in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock