Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for a Gas Safe Engineer near FK12 (Alva, Stirling) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

StevenG

I've stretched myself beyond my skills and need some help.

I replaced the expansion vessel today in my Baxi 105HE Combi Instant boiler. I had to disconnect it from the wall in order to do this.

Having got it all back together again and refitted back on to its frame and all the gas and wet connections, I got a Flame Failure/Condensate warning neon and it will not light.

I am confident that it has a gas supply and that it is switched back on.

I have checked the condensate drain and it is empty and out flow is clear.

There is no voltage across terminals 2 & 4 on the PCB A1 connector which suggests the gas valve is not the problem.

The neon flame fault is flashing which suggests that it is not the PCB and that turning it to reset should be enough but no joy.

http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/p...105he-combi-boiler-instant-flame-failure.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for a Gas Safe Engineer near FK12 (Alva, Stirling) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to replace, says National Gas chief Jonathan Leake14 January 2024 • 5:49pm Mr Butterworth, chief executive of National Gas, says the network is powered by...
Replies
Views
Had our gas Baxi Combi inspected and serviced today, as it has been every year. Gas safety cert issued and says all okay, but engineer gave what I think was very... ambiguous... advice. 12yo boiler with the following readings on the analyser printout: O2% = 4.1 CO ppm = 192 CO2% = 9.5 Ratio =...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have just qualified as a registered gas safe engineer I am keen to work with someone who is more experienced for the first year or so to learn more about identifying faults ect (ideally based in SE London). I can be available at short notice for ad hoc work (It doesn't need to be a...
Replies
Views
I am about to start a training course to become Gas Safe qualified. As part of the training I am required to work with a Gas Safe engineer and for them to sign my portfolio. I appreciate to start with I may be a slight hindrance, however in return for this I will offer my labour for free. I...
Replies
Views
I am generally a decent handyman, can usually make 2+2=4 and take care of most things to avoid troubling experts with just the basics, but know also not to bumble around blindly beyond that. We moved house last week and with the glorious hot weather we weren't bothered about the heating, more...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock