Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for a gas engineer to service an Ideal logic + 35kw - South East London SE23 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SarahO

Hi - our boiler was installed almost two years ago and is due it's 2nd yearly service under the warranty. Ryan at Universal Gas Works installed this for us and has previously serviced it but due to his schedule and our location he can't do it this year and suggested I post the job to the forum. The service is due by 26th October so we are looking to get this done in the next couple of weeks latest. The boiler also has the Magnaclean system. Thanks very much, Sarah

Re: Looking for a gas engineer to service an Ideal logic + 35kw - South East London S

Afternoon all (& you Sarah lol)

I installed this boiler as the OP said 2 years ago. Ideally Sarah is looking for a gas engineer / plumber she can call on if she is ever in need. As the job is a good 45-1hr away from me I can not always help her.

Boiler, rad valves, inline mains cold filter & magnaclean are all new, so it's just mainly the yearly boiler service needed.

Hopefully one of you lovely lot can contact Sarah regarding this & pick up a nice yearly service

Thanks, Ryan

Re: Looking for a gas engineer to service an Ideal logic + 35kw - South East London S

Thanks Sarah and Ryan.

If this job is for you please contact Sarah direct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for a gas engineer to service an Ideal logic + 35kw - South East London SE23 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock