Search the forum,

Discuss Long-time lurker - newbie joiner in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi All,

This site has been great with Google often directing me here and I've been lurking for a while. I've now joined up so I can ask a couple of questions of my own.

I'm currently in a stale mate with my hubby who is much amused at my determination to replace our downstairs loo and bring it into the 21st century. The stalemate is due to his insistence there was nothing wrong with the old one, and my stubbornness that I can replace it all on my own (hence this site!!)

Anyway, I duly removed the old, stinky, leaky loo and consigned it to the local dump. However, I am now feeling a bit red-faced as putting the new one back in is not quite as simple as I'd hoped!

Cue first question......

Be gentle with me folks!

Hello and welcome

Reply to Long-time lurker - newbie joiner in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock