Search the forum,

Discuss London tower block fire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazzt

Esteemed
What a tradgity, those poor poeple caught up in that fire.
It was terrifying how quickly the fire went through that building.
My tboughts and prayers go out to the people of london who have gone through terrible suffering.

Heard there were no fire stops between flats or floors

Yep agree , upsetting stuff . Its getting where you dont want to turn breakfast tv on anymore

According to somebody that lived there his fridge went bang and started the fire.

Thats correct rpm, its unbelievable that it caused such a horrific fire to break out. Listening to eye witness reports on tv would break your heart.

Hats off to the fire brigade and other emergency services.

To go into a burning building like that takes some b@llocks

Most domestic refrigerators today use refrigerant R600a which is Iso-butane, terrible tragedy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to London tower block fire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Attached is a ground floor picture of the soil pipe in our home. There was originally a toilet which has now been permanently capped off and you can also see a sink waste pipe attached. My plan is to drill out one of the 50mm sockets directly opposite the current sink waste for a new 40mm...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have a WorcesterBosch Greenstar 42CDi classic combi, which is providing DHW fine, but not heating. Was working fine in spring, probably not been used until recently now it's colder. When heating is called for, the boiler fires up ok but soon shuts down the heater as the...
Replies
Views
Need some advice, neighbors sewer drain keeps blocking up every few months. My wife and I have always chipped in with the other three neighbors for unclogging tho we never experience ours clogging up. Sure we had it clog up once and had it blown out with high pressure water from local plumber...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I've just joined, was going to post in the new members forum, but the first site generated email sent me here... I am here, as have a challenging and interesting problem, which I'll try as best to describe below keeping to the point and as short as possible, to avoid boring any of...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Excuse the length but this seems like a complicated fix. I lived in a 1930s block of flats. Brick building with concrete slab floors. The waste stack is internal and bricked into corner of the bathroom. I noticed paint peeling and brown staining recently at the bottom near the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock