Search the forum,

Discuss Logic Combi 35 low water pressure. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,
I keep getting a F1 fault on my boiler for the last 6 months. Easy to reset to get my water and heating going again. Over the last week I’ve had water coming through the ceiling in my downstairs toilet. The paint is bubbling away and it’s in a straight line across the whole ceiling so I’m guessing it’s just leaking between the chip boards. I initially thought it could be a leak from my upstairs bathroom (directly above) but can’t seem to find any leaks from under the bath. Does anybody know if the water leaking through could be the fault of the boiler? I have no idea what to do as I’m worried about it affecting my electrics as the leak is around 2” away from the light and my landlord has told me to wait till Monday morning for a plumber to come out.

A F1 fault is indeed a low water pressure warning so it seems you could quite possibly have a leak on your heating , my advice contact the landlord or their agent tell them the ceiling has collapsed they might be a bit more concerned when they know it's more serious and send a engineer sooner. Kop

Is the boiler up there on the first floor?
No the boiler is on the ground floor in my kitchen. I can not see any water at all upstairs, no wet flooring in bathroom, no wet carpets, I removed the bath panel and there is no water stains under the bath. It’s just water coming through the ceiling. The house is also only 2 years old.

Water is the most evil thing in the world mate. Just because it is showing in between to pieces of plasterboard on your ceiling. Doesn’t mean that’s where the leak is. It could be 5 meters away and running down your joists.

Reply to Logic Combi 35 low water pressure. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock