Search the forum,

Discuss Logic Combi 24 Receiver Problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

D

Deleted member 103161

Hi.

I have a logic combi 24 with Salus RTF500RF thermostat.

The thermostat box itself is working fine and connecting with the receiver. However the receiver is not connecting with the boiler to turn the heating on. The light comes on the receiver to show that the signal comes in, but the boiler shows ‘thermostat/timer off’

Does anyone have an idea what could be causing this?

Do these logic boilers not have a manual switch to turn the heating on? I have to rely on this **** Salus receiver.

Thanks

Reply to Logic Combi 24 Receiver Problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a ideal logic 30 boiler ,the thermostat receiver looks to have died ( no lights on wired receiver ) I believe this need# replacing but in the mean time does anyone know if I can override the thermostat if heating is required please? the handheld thermostat is working it’s the boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have moved to house that has an Ideal Logic combi c24 with a Danfoss RX1-S receiver and a RET2000B - RF thermostat. However, the mechanical timer on the boiler is not working so I can't program the boiler to turn on and off at different times. Therefore, I bought a TP5001RF programable...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi, I am trying to link a Hive heating & hot water dual channel receiver to an old Vaillant THERMOcompact VU GB 242/1 E system boiler. It has an internal programmer that is similar to a time switch 120 (plug in seven day programmer) This programmer is connect to a terminal strip using 345 (three...
Replies
Views
Hi I’m looking to install the above. Atm I have an older one fitted (old wireless thermostat and old receiver that’s wired into my combi boiler. Pic below shows how my current one is wired, live neutral and would the 2x black wires be switch wires and would matter what way they were wired in? My...
Replies
Views
My Hive receiver central heating green light is showing ON but the boiler is off actually and vice versa. It results that I am unable to adjust temperature in the thermostat as well as Hive App during “ON” status (the boiler is OFF at that time). Not sure if it is a wiring problem insides the...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock