Search the forum,

Discuss light weight stilsons in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sick of carrying a ton of tools so looking to lighten up my tool bag starting with swapping my stilsons! been looking at the lenox ones, any suggestions on some good (light) stilsons? Whats everyone else rolling with?

Steel baby, no ally in my wagon!

On a different note I did not know Lennox made steelies! I'm off for a pog and possibly a fap

I have a few lennox tools and they are top class, i bought a set of there hole saws and for amount of hole saws ive bought over the years the lennox ones are by FAR the best ,
Think ive 1 pair of stillies in the store but never nead them ,

I want the low profile pipe slices but there Yankee 1/2 3/4 not overly confident they'll cut as well as say a kopex

get a milwaukee cheater from the usa ?? (not sure if they are on sale yet)

I want the low profile pipe slices but there Yankee 1/2 3/4 not overly confident they'll cut as well as say a kopex
Lenox is same as Irwin as far as I am aware I have a lennox 28mm slice and it is identical to my Irwin one both are about half as wide as kopex, rothenburger or monument.

Sick of carrying a ton of tools so looking to lighten up my tool bag starting with swapping my stilsons! been looking at the lenox ones, any suggestions on some good (light) stilsons? Whats everyone else rolling with?
Ridgid do some nice aluminium stilsons.

I've got rigid steel and rigid Ali. The Ali don't feel right tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to light weight stilsons in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock