Search the forum,

Discuss Level 3 Pumbing & Gas student looking for apprenticeship in Leicestershire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Henno

Hi,
I'm 19, currently on a level 3 plumbing and gas C&G course but want to do my NVQ Level 2 so need to be out gaining experience so i can become qualified and earn some actual money. I've already done two years at college and now on third year. I live near Hinckley. cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Level 3 Pumbing & Gas student looking for apprenticeship in Leicestershire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone My 20 yr old son is about to complete his C&G level 2 in May and requires an apprenticeship to go on to Level 3 and eventually Gas Safe. Is there anyone on this forum from Halifax, or nearby areas that are looking for an apprentice? If not, he could do the odd few hours or...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone I am a female, level 3 student currently looking for an apprenticeship. I currently study at south east college and I am looking for an employer to take me on and further my knowledge in this industry
Replies
Views
Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial market (i.e. tendering to main contractors flats etc). My background is a commercial manager, I use to do plumbing years back so technically I would not...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I'm about to progress from Level 2 C&G to Level 3 (starting in September): I'd always thought i would do the Level 3 Gas, as this was the only course my local college offered, but i've just found out they're now also offering Level 3 Plumbing and Heating. Does anyone have any advice...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am currently in the forces looking to leave in the next year or so. i have a level 3 apprenticeship in electrical and mechanical marine engineering and realistically i have no issues tracing systems and working out whats what. the dream is to leave the forces and become self...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock