Search the forum,

Discuss Level 2 plumber looking for apprenticeship/work in Devon or W.Sussex in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stokesy11

Hi Guys,

Just come across this site which looks really insightful and interesting.

I studied and completed my C&G level 2 in plumbing about 8 years ago now with the plan to go into domestic plumbing. Having searched for work for a while I ended up getting a job as a plumbers mate for two years on the new hospital built in Tonbridge,Kent.

i learnt a lot on the job but industrial plumbing just isn't for me. I 100% want to focus on domestic properties and bathrooms, kitchens ect..however after the 2 years and not being able to find a apprenticeship plus because of financial reasons I had to take the hard choice and moved into sales.

6 years on and I hate sales with a passion and am desperate to find a apprenticeship or work back in plumbing. I really want to learn the trade and all the skills from a experienced professional. When your at college your given a blank canvas to fit everything and I need to go out into properties and see how everything's done in the real world of domestic plumbing. Ie for rip out to full refurbishment.

I am extremely determined to make this my career and I am now in a financial position to be a apprentice or to work for a lower wage. The important thing to me is to find someone who can take me under their wing and I can really learn this trade.

I am extremely hard working and will get stuck into anything. Just looking for a chance.

I'm 29 and I have my own transport and most tools needed. I currently am based in Felpham West Sussex (near Bognor Regis/Chichester) and would appreciate any advice or contacts anyone might have who might consider taking me on.

However I am also in a position where I could work from Torquay/ Devon which I would prefer as I have family down there and could relocate very quickly and would do so happily for the chance to learn this trade properly.

many thanks

Craig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Level 2 plumber looking for apprenticeship/work in Devon or W.Sussex in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock