Search the forum,

Discuss level 2 nvq or curry on doing level 3 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

brahamo123

Gas Engineer
hi guys not sure what do next, just finished level 2 c&g 6035 . i'm 35 and i read some forums appointed that it's a wast of time going for 6035 level 3 plumbing ,,

i'm bit confused and will appreciate your advice .

go for level 2 nvq or level 3 6035

Finish your full nvq 2 off.
Do the onsite part and then move on.
Shop around. My understanding is that it is now funded again by certain approved colleges

I would recommend going to college/apprenticeship route as, I have had to pay for my course which is level 3 plumbing and I went too studentfinance.direct.gov.uk, the price was £2010 but you only pay it back when your getting £25.000 a year income, and then it is some thing like £20 aweek and your at college 2 days full time plus you can claim your ex`s back off the college. Thay have just payed for my lvl 3

Thanks Jim
did you mean +24 loan ..or is it different from the student finance .. .?
and can you do both apprenticeship and level 3 at the same time .. .?
Phill recommend the same thing .. I appreciate your advice and thanks for taking time to reply..

You must complete level 2 before completing level 3 afaicr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to level 2 nvq or curry on doing level 3 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock