Search the forum,

Discuss Leiston Near Woodbridge Commission of 2 Keston C40' in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, My plumber is very ill, and is inordinately slow. As Im scared for his health, I have stopped him working for me :(.

I have to do:

Join 2 Telford Tempests (I have all the parts), to a Low loss header.
Commission the Boilers (Pipework is ready to meter) (2 Keston C40's):
I need 4 flue pipes to outside left required.
Need of course the Gas Safety Certificate at end.

I think its about 3 days work.

Please help me I Dont want to be in the house during Christmas without heating, its already freezing.

Best bet for you would to be call your Plumber, explain your concerns to / for him, and ask him to refer you another Plumber.

Most of us Plumbers will chip in and help another Plumber out when a situation like this arises.

At least that way, the Plumber who is taking over the work can reference any issues up with the Plumber who started the work.

Be fair to the Plumber who started the work, and things will go smoother for you and him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Leiston Near Woodbridge Commission of 2 Keston C40' in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock