Search the forum,

Discuss Leaking Mixer Problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

Hoping someone can help.

I have a hot and cold/filtered kitchen mixer that is leaking from lever casing on the cold/filtered side and am hoping to repair/obtain spares.

Problem is, I have no idea as to the manufacturer.

Can anyone identify this ?

Have attached, mixer, cartridge and valve images.

Thanks in advance !

IMG_1731.JPG

IMG_1730.JPG

IMG_1729.JPG

IMG_1728.JPG

IMG_1734.JPG

IMG_1733.JPG

IMG_1732.JPG

Thanks RPM. I think :eek:

Studying the structure of the waterways, this looks like a combined on/off and diverter. I'm afraid I've not see its like anywhere. Really sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Leaking Mixer Problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I live in an apartment block where generally hot water is supplied from the communal hot water cylinder and cold water to bathrooms is supplied from cold water tanks in the loft. It is a vented system. However, in a basement flat and a ground floor flat cold water supply to bathrooms is...
Replies
Views
I recently had a plumber come over to look at a badly leaking shower head. As best I can recall, he described the problem as a crack in the bridge of the cold water pipe and explained that there were two options: 1. Get into the wall with a jackhammer to fix the problem; or 2. Install one of...
Replies
Views
I have a kitchen mixer tap with quarter turn levers and the cold side started dripping. I took out the ceramic valve and replaced it with one from Screwfix but it hasn’t solved the problem it still drips. Could it be a dodgy valve or is it something else? Thanks
Replies
Views
hello all, happy new year! i hope i have posted this in the right section i have a shower bar mixer. the shower runs luke warm. a quick google search showed some ideas on how to adjust it. i tried adjusting it and it didn't change the temp. when i adjusted it the other way to test the cold...
Replies
Views
Hi All. My Aqualisa Aquavalve enclosed mixer shower valve leaked and gave way and I am looking to replace. I am looking for recommendations what model would I replace it with and how would I replace it if I changed the model! I would like to change the type of model to a lever one. I have...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock