Search the forum,

Discuss Leaking magnetic filters... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

mutley racers

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Has anyone come up with a good way of stopping these weeping when they have been serviced but with no new seal. Too many to carry around a seal for all of them.

I have one to go to today which I have not heard of. It is called instinct eco mag. Cannot get a replacement o'ring in time. Cheera

What one you found leaking as I haven’t seen a leaky pro 2 yet or the old red sticker

What one you found leaking as I haven’t seen a leaky pro 2 yet or the old red sticker

Not seen it yet as client called last night.

IMG_5987.jpg

The eco mag comes with spare seals in the box, a good guy would leave them with the householder.

No they dont they keep hold of them so when they go back they have a replacement if they dont get called back for the service it's someone else's problem mwah ha ha!

Sorry to post on this thread. Anyone know if you can get a tee with spigots on both ends to put in here... a slip tee?

Attachments

• 15717417377295252062093884517460.jpg
    15717417377295252062093884517460.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 8

Reply to Leaking magnetic filters... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock