Search the forum,

Discuss Leak on the pipe / wall junction in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello all,
I realised yesterday that I now have a massive leak coming from the where the pipe below the sink goes into the wall. Every time water is used (sink, washing machine, dishwasher), it leaks from the junction of the pipe / wall. You can see on the pictures that there is some gross rotten parts.
I think I need to unfold everything, let it dry, clean it, and apply some sort of waterproof coating.
I'm super keen to have your opinion on is that the right thing to do, and if so what coating to I need.
If it is not the right thing to do, what do I need to do, because it doesn't seem that anything is wrong with the pipe system itself.
Many thanks!
Mickael

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-05-08 at 21.44.36.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-05-08 at 21.44.36.jpg
    513 KB · Views: 16
  • WhatsApp Image 2023-05-08 at 21.45.00.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-05-08 at 21.45.00.jpg
    386.3 KB · Views: 17
  • WhatsApp Image 2023-05-08 at 21.48.20.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-05-08 at 21.48.20.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 15

Reply to Leak on the pipe / wall junction in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock