Search the forum,

Discuss Last night apprentice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope because I wasn’t and I wouldn’t have called it BOXT. As you are asking do s that mean that you did??

Nope. Absolutely nothing to do with it. But there are obviously enough idiots out there to provide a "nationwide" network. With what I wrote I don't see how you think I would have anything to do with it. Bit daft to even suggest.

Nope. Absolutely nothing to do with it. But there are obviously enough idiots out there to provide a "nationwide" network. With what I wrote I don't see how you think I would have anything to do with it. Bit daft to even suggest.
It was a joke mate. :p:p

BOXT sounded good. A Baxi, Worcester-Bosch, or Vokera for around ÂŁ2500 installed. They even tried to suggest a combi even though I'm on a shared supply, but I declined. There is obviously no need for a site visit to test water pressure or discuss my needs - that is just an excuse to try to get free biscuits, isn't it?
Then I looked at one of the suggested boilers. Despite being heat only, it only supplies 10.2 litres of hot water per minute, as well as having a N/A hot water flow rate. It also comes with a low energy pump, a free system cleanse (whatever that means), and a free filter worth ÂŁ130. Must be a really good filter. And they can do it in a day.
I wonder if they know the Artex on my wall where the boiler is mounted has asbestos in it, or that they'd need to replace the entire gas run from the front of the house and can't lift the floor due to UFH?
No problem for them - the Terms and Conditions simply allow them to up the stated price when they get here and find that the job isn't so straightforward as it looked!

Boxt install rates arnt bad straight swap no extras eg new gas run etc

ÂŁ400 min

Trashy pointless business plans drawn up by spoon fed, ÂŁ5 a cup coffee drinking, entitled, 4pm finishing, worthless degree holding, non real world living, snowflake non job jobsworths!

We were thinking the same thing!!

I don't really want either of the finalists to win

Does it count if I finished at 2pm today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Last night apprentice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock