Search the forum,

Discuss Large securing bolts on fancy-schmancy taps. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
I've done hundreds of monoblocs but at least twice have come across - usually all singing and dancing - ones that have a securing bolt too big for the largest spanner in the monobloc set. Mine go up to '13' and have usually had to fight with pair of grips to get it sorted instead.

I've heard some people get mechanics tools for some tap headaches. Can anyone link me to a good set of something applicable? Not really sure what I'm looking for.

Thanks

4'' bacho's useful too

Ahh man after me own heart got me out of bother a few times with these taps I`m just not as bendable as I used to be doing these confined jobs regards turnpin:crazy:

just a quick note a lot of people dont realise the box spanners can be sloted together to give you length one inside the other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Large securing bolts on fancy-schmancy taps. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock