Search the forum,

Discuss Landlords poor boiler install in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

king of pipes

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Last call of the day and what a mess this boiler was installed a year ago only 3 radiators in the property years old piping should have been replaced in my opion so many installer faults i could not issue a certificate on this pile of garbage how many faults can you spot and how would you categorise it . cheers kop

Screenshot_2018-05-24-05-52-54.png

Screenshot_2018-05-24-05-52-33.png

Screenshot_2018-05-24-05-52-19.png

Screenshot_2018-05-24-05-51-53.png

Screenshot_2018-05-24-05-52-47.png

Screenshot_2018-05-24-05-50-25.png

Screenshot_2018-05-24-05-50-11.png

Screenshot_2018-05-24-05-51-25.png

You quoted to put it all right? Bet it wasn’t registered, Or notified.

Art is everywhere don’t you think :) would not believe it’s registered..
Furthermore I wouldn’t believe that any customer would be satisfied with a pile of ..... i mean it’s partly the fault of customer to give the, the permission all is fine ... you must be blind or have no understanding whatsoever. Definitely shocking

You made my morning :) almost dropped the bowl of porridge

no bud steering well clear of that one , warranty is void as not fitted to MI at least 10 faults on the install ,will cost to much to sort that one out prv into a condense pipe is a no no and they have used the old fortic cylinder over flow, to long a run even for the condense alone no fall and to small, why do they do it I feel a GASAFE INSPECTION coming . cheers kop

no bud steering well clear of that one , warranty is void as not fitted to MI at least 10 faults on the install ,will cost to much to sort that one out prv into a condense pipe is a no no and they have used the old fortic cylinder over flow, to long a run even for the condense alone no fall and to small, why do they do it I feel a GASAFE INSPECTION coming . cheers kop
Good luck finding the installer

The annoying bit with it is when they are £50 cheaper but don't fit a few hundred pounds with of filters, lime fighters, chemicals etc etc
They are actually making more money than the guy doing it properly

We all will get the phone call afterwards to come along and put things right :) and even if you tell them what you have to do and what’s the cost they still go with someone cheaper :) they will never learn

On a serious note got to be at risk not spoken to the landlord but its going to make his weekend not and make me look like the bad guy but got to be done. Kop

Yes mate, talked to the landlord he was not a happy contacted the installer who turns out to be someone i have had to go behind before hes not got the balls to confront him just asked him to do the landlords . kop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Landlords poor boiler install in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going to dig it up and replace it 😬. Question is can I use normal 22mm plumbing push-fit connectors to make the connection as finding 22mm MDPE fittings...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock