Search the forum,

Discuss Landlord certificate - copy for tenants legally required in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Ric2013

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Letting agent arranged LL cert on my mother's house recently.

Tenants tell me the RGI has not left them with a copy of the safety certificate.

Am I correct in my understanding that the form is still a triplicate form and that the black, green, pink sheets are required to be one retained by the RGI, one going to owner/agent, and one going to tenant if applicable. And that this is a requirement?

Or is there a level of interpretation allowed?

I use a tablet - the landlord and tennant will get a copy that day by email. And then the landlord will organise a hard copy for the property. But yes if its not on site, they need to get a copy within 28 days.
I carry out alot of these early checks now, very handy to organise a whole area or block of flats were gas safetys are due, and the customer doesnt get a raw deal losing a month or so.

Reply to Landlord certificate - copy for tenants legally required in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Have any engineers on here purchased their gas certificate booklets from screwfix? Our landlord has been trying to evict us throughout the pandemic as we eventually had to report him to the local council for disrepair as well as lack of gas safety check throughout our tenancy. They initiated...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Just being nosey. How do you all carry your certificate completion out? Do you still use good old carbon copy pads? I know others pay for software which keeps everything under one roof. I have my own templates which I have created for the following: Landlord Safety Certs...
Replies
Views
Now sorted... don’t bother reading this stupid long post. Hi, I’ve got a bit of a head scratcher here and wondered what you guys would make of it. I was called by a landlord to do a gas safety check on a property that is now at the latter stages of being sold and the buyers wanted the usual...
Replies
Views
Sharp Point
S
R
I have just purchased a flat as a buy to let. My question is regarding the Megaflow Unvented Cylinder. I understand from this forum that the cylinder should be serviced annually by a G3 certified engineer. Is this a legal requirement? If so, does the servicing engineer provide me with a...
Replies
Views
F
Hello there, I am a tenant and I have a few problems with my, sometimes aggressive, landlord. I was taken ill over the weekend with carbon monoxide poisoning. My entire family was. We're okay now, as far as we know. An ambulance came. we were taken care of and have had a lucky escape. The...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock