Search the forum,

Discuss Lagging cutter. New invention in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Already mentioned. Bread knife and a bucket of water to keep it sharp... Seriously.

Got the armaflex knife much better you can actually see both edges

As requested

IMG_3576.JPG

IMG_3577.JPG

IMG_3578.JPG

IMG_3579.JPG

Hmm. Shame those who designed it hadn't used it and done that.

So far, there hasn't been one single piece of feedback on TapMedic that we hadn't spotted and already begun to modify before the feedback came - there will be some I know :rolleyes:

Hmm. Shame those who designed it hadn't used it and done that.

So far, there hasn't been one single piece of feedback on TapMedic that we hadn't spotted and already begun to modify before the feedback came - there will be some I know :rolleyes:

yep still dont know what you do/ what is tapmedic :D

Ahh, bless!

As Norman Tebbitt said, "Get on ya bleedin' bike" :D:D:D

Gosh you have a short memory you! I understood you were sorted :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Lagging cutter. New invention in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Oil experts. I had a grant wall boiler with a failed transformer. Carried out a service and pretty sooty nozzle, and baffles build up suggest not cleaned in a while. The bottom baffle on the left corner had completely burnet through. Any Idea on the process on how this occurs and why just...
Replies
Views
Last summer I used one of those kits to fit an external tap , all went well , still good , its one of those flexi pipe , self cutting tap jobs , doesnt leak , all seems good, However , I would like to increase the pressure , I know those self cutters only cut a very small hole in the copper...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. New to the forum and looking for assistance / advice. I live in a rented house with a not very co-operative landlord. I have just discovered that my bath overflow drain pipe is not connected as the flexible drain tube looks like it has been cut off at some point. After studying...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, Where is the place to order a Vaillant filling loop, please? I looked around on the net but can't seem to find it as a kit. I'm not doing the job but he wants to know what to buy and replace it himself and asked me where to get one. I said I'd have a mooch. He sent this picture. I...
Replies
Views
I’ve just swapped these new valves over live. Didn’t realise how bad the old nuts looked until finished the job. Would it be hard taking these valves back of plugging up the live water supply at the top of 90degree bend to remove the old olive and nut and fit the new nut olive then fit back onto...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock