Search the forum,

Discuss Kinetic water ram in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

leaky luke

Can't recommened this enough really good for most blockages you don't have to undo traps just be careful not to put to much psi down it otherwise you can blow off fittings.

does anyone else use this?

only water ram I come across are those farmers use to pump water from down a field upto the farmhouse just using the kinetic energy from water flowing downhill, great bits of kit.

It's the best bit of kit IV ever used most blockages are cleared in 5 mins and is totally mess free

hmmm, bit worried about taking advice from "leaky luke" but a link would be good!!

hmmm, bit worried about taking advice from "leaky luke" but a link would be good!!

Be afraid be very afraid Jase!!!!

heres the link to it all how it works and there's also a video of it in action

Woods won't let me put a link as I don't have enough posts but type in
drainbrain . Com and it has loads of info
i can be in and out of a job in less then 5 mins

Hmmm!! One thinks you may work for said company!!

looks good but also looks expensive!!

Don't work for them pal and I don't get no commission....
my work got them all for us.
forgot to say also very handy when you get airlocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Kinetic water ram in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, the water in my bathtub has been draining really slowly recently. I investigated it today and there was a large build up of gunk right under the plug hole, quite thick. I jabbed it hard with a stick and it completely dislodged and got sent down the pipes. I tried the taps again and the...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have a large Heatrea Sadia unvented hot water tank, not sure of the size in liters but its about 1600mm tall. The tank is around 3 years old now and was amazing when it was first installed. Around a year ago we had a problem with water dripping from the overflow pipe outside and we ended...
Replies
Views
Context for issue: Last winter the temperature switch on my boiler shorted somehow, the boiler was then running WAY too hot and ended up blowing/melting a hole in one of the pipes. I repaired this by putting in a new stretch of pipe in and just connecting it to the existing pipes with two...
Replies
Views
I live in Azerbaijan and am looking to revamp the water system in my house. The first thing is that I don't have a water meter - probably a good thing as my mother in law pours tonnes of water on the garden in summer, mostly watering weeds as she can't tell the difference from grass. But the...
Replies
Views
I have a CH boiler installation with a nice simple vertical condensate drain, down and out through the wall to a pipe outside. All is as it should be but I'm fitting an upgraded external pipe setup to include insulation. The inner 22mm pipe mates with the 32mm pipe just inside the house. It...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock