Search the forum,

Discuss Killer deal on wet vac - Screwfix in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the identical one

Love it..sucks very hard. Capacity is sufficient for what i have used it for so far.
Also has a power supply that switches when you use a tool such as a core drill.
Just remember to remove the cartridge filter when doing wet work otherwise it will rot.
(New one a fiver on ebay)

I had this and it definitely sprays water

well, i bought one and its pretty 'plasticky'.. not used it yet

Rubbish deal wicked quite often chuck theirs out at £50 and holds twice as much

Problem with theirs is its twice as heavy when full HAH.
No good for my achy back [emoji12]

Bought a draper wet vac from Plumbase on offer at £54 way better than the wickes one i had which blew dust everywhere when vacuuming:mad2:

got around to using it yesterday when draining a system which didnt have any drain off's.

really good, great suction.. no spraying water etc etc.. I was impressed cos to be frank I thought it was going to be crap when i saw how plastiky it was out of the box.
glad i bought it..

got around to using it yesterday when draining a system which didnt have any drain off's.

really good, great suction.. no spraying water etc etc.. I was impressed cos to be frank I thought it was going to be crap when i saw how plastiky it was out of the box.
glad i bought it..

Give it time... ;)

Give it time... ;)

it did spray water everywhere.. bloody thing.. taking it back.

is this the wickes one that everyone raves about ?

[DLMURL="http://www.wickes.co.uk/Wickes-Wet+Dry-Vacuum-with-Blower/p/215735"]Wickes Wet & Dry Vacuum with Blower | Wickes.co.uk[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Never had a prob with mine used often.
Cant see how its possible to spray water unless youve connected it to the blow instead of suck lol

As we all know sucking and blowing arent the same. Ask my wife - shes an expert with a vacuum and she says so

Also the 22mm pipe connection is handy just to connect vac straight up...

the karcher ones have the horrible tendency to let you down..... horribly

I was getting the water out of an old rad, horrible dirty water, looked behind me and saw the vac blowing it all over the room... its rubbish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Killer deal on wet vac - Screwfix in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock