Search the forum,

Discuss kane printer compatibility. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys/Gals, i am moving from my Kane 250 analyser to a Kane 455. question is will my old ir printer that came with the 250 work with the 455? i don't want to fork out for a new printer when i have a good one sitting at home.
Thanks in advance for advice.

I know they're expensive enough. I have used printers off older kits but I think it was a455 model onto a newer 455.
Ask Kane or 1 of d other lads on here may help.
Or maybe another plumber you know may have 1 and ye could try it with him

old printer is fine with 455, mine was it only died this year forcing a new purchase which kane helped with by flogging me a reconditioned one they had, great team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to kane printer compatibility. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

T
Hi We urgently need to get our h/w cylinder replaced because it's leaking. Our current system is oil boiler feeding underfloor downstairs, radiators upstairs and an unvented hot water cylinder for hot water. We are thinking of moving to a heat pump at some point but aren't ready to do this. My...
Replies
Views
hi, I am after some advice, I recently fitted a new gas valve to a vaillant ecotec earlier. the boiler was fitted in 2015 and has been serviced since anyway I put my analyser in the combustion side of the flue and the readings were extremely high, something along the lines of CO ppm —OR—...
Replies
Views
Hi I am trying to fit a Hive Radiator valve into my existing TRV valve body to make them automatic so have bought a Hive valve to try it out. I have done this before in another install but the valves were Danfoss and directly compatible with Hive. I am looking for an adapter that will be able...
Replies
Views
D
Hi all, i moved recently in new home and realised that there is no room external thermostat wired to the Ideal Combi boiler. There is only mechanical timer on it. I saw some videos on Internet that mechanical timer can be replaced with electrical one but i am not sure if it is compatible with...
Replies
Views
Dobsuk
D
Hey there I'm looking for some advice on a potential issue I'm having with an old back boiler. So just moved into my parents' old house with my partner, it's a terrace with back to back chimneys in the kitchen and the sitting room. The fireplace in the kitchen is the old back boiler that hasn't...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock