Search the forum,

Discuss Kane GLD 451 plus in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jgmgasservices

anyone got one? What do you think of them. I used to have a testo which I was happy with but these are much cheaper. I also like kane products

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Kane GLD 451 plus in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hey all. I have a 455 analyser which is 11yrs old. It is now £205 + vat a yr to get it calibrated. Now I heard of the kane trade up deal where you can get 20% off when you buy a new analyser. The thing is, kanes prices are 20% higher than all other places that sells them so ac5ually no deal at...
Replies
Views
I've got an issue with the shower tray not being totally flat. As you can see from the photos, it is about 7mm out at one side. It's leaning towards the waste end though. The shower tray is pushed underneath the tiles. My mate did the tiling and I now realise that we should have put the shower...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'd like to install new radiators in my home which are currently fed by copper pipe via the floor boards. I live in a bungalow and access beneath floorboards is quite good access. I'd like to change the piping to come out the walls instead and therefore looking to use speedfit products...
Replies
Views
We have an all Vaillant setup - an EcoTEC Plus 637 system boiler plus wired VR720 and VR92 SensoCOMFORT controller, driving two CH zones plus DHW. It all works, but unfortunately we have found that the room stats are poorly located, and so the level of control is not what it should be. We had...
Replies
Views
P
Hi All, I have recently changed heating source to a heat pump and so I have had a new water cylinder installed (different internal element required). This means that I have a 2.5 year old StainlessLITE Plus Horizontal unvented mains pressure 204L cylinder left over. We had it installed in Jan...
Replies
Views
Peter M
P
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock