Search the forum,

Discuss Just Need Boiler Identification??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

DjClubber

Gas Engineer
I know this is a Vaillant, does anyone know the actual Model for this please?
2011-12-28_205334_imag0062.jpg

I have just done a Gas Safety Inspection on it. But no idea what Model to put down on the CP12 LOL... For the age, good CPA, Flame Picture etc before write it out, want to check correct Gas Rate etc. its burning at 8.9kw net. Just want to confirm against MI...

Didn’t you take the case off ?

Did you check underneath or ontop where the flue is ?

Yes 100% i checked on the top where the flue is. Just a vent nipple and vertical flue, aps also there and exp vessel. NO DB. Underneath just a massive whole no base.

According to the master that is a VC 142E or 182E system boiler.
He also said - "That red light indicates ignition PCB, low water, no gas" & "Look at the gauge... it's on ZERO" "Needs water, possible overheat has tripped..."

It is a loverly bit of kit built like a tank & looked after will outlast these modern ones.

He also said - "That red light indicates ignition PCB, low water, no gas" & "Look at the gauge... it's on ZERO" "Needs water, possible overheat has tripped..."

It is a loverly bit of kit built like a tank & looked after will outlast these modern ones.

Absolute DIAMOND... Thats exactly what it is. Just pulled up the MI PDF... Thanks...

I rectified all the errors and topped the system back up. Just done a Gas Safety on it, needed to know the Model. Its the VC 112 thermoCompact. TY... Appreciated...

Send us your gas safe reg no and I will sort it

Reply to Just Need Boiler Identification??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know a good, not super expensive, leak detection company in the London area?
Replies
Views
Recently had a Viessmann Vitodens combi boiler installed, quite often when the adjacent cold mixer tap is opened the boiler starts for a few seconds! Can anyone tell me what is causing this? And how to cure?
Replies
Views
Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic nut about the same size as the one going into the cistern but has a different thread. Attached is a photo. Can you advise. Thanks.
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my toilet a good few times nothing is going to the sewer so don't know is there a blockage or what way it works many thanks and advice would be grateful
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock