Search the forum,

Discuss Just joined the forum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, I'm Jim and just joined the forum (well re-joined because my old username wasn't recognised). Not a trained plumbers just occasionally have to fix things at home.

Hello and welcome

Hello and welcome, have you got any projects going on at the moment?

Reply to Just joined the forum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Love
It's DIY forums like this that have helped countless people fix, repair or replace things in their homes, which helped prevent additional damage and/or save a bunch of money in the process, not to mention that amazing feeling you get once you're done with the repair. So thank you to all the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I've joined the forum today as I've found myself going round in circles with what I think might be a pretty simple problem, hoping someone can help. Our dishwasher is leaking and the manual says this can be fixed by cleaning the water inlet filter. To do this, we need to close the...
Replies
Views
[url=https://www.plumbersforums.net/plumbing-news/welcome-to-plumbing-forum/]Continue reading...
Replies
Views
Hi thank you for letting me join this forum . We have an air to water heat pump but the bungalow is piped in micro bore 10mm pipe which doesn’t look well piped , kinky in pipes in some places ,some of the rad don’t heat up too well , probably because of the badly piped system, the pipe is all...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I’m new to the forum and joined specifically to try to get an answer to my question. I have an 88yo mother-in-law who is recently widowed and her 90yo husband who has since passed insisted on doing everything for himself. Nothing wrong with that but now that he has gone my wife...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock