Search the forum,

Discuss junior 24i boilder 4 flashes a second in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

junior 24i boilder.
It produces a fault only when running hot water through a tap. The heating works fine every time. The hot water issue is intermittent and producess 4 flashes a seconds fault code.

I replaced the PCB as the pump relay fried last year. The hot water fault was happening before then. But it's starting to bug us now we don't have a electric shower. We only used it to wash the pots before.

We have to reset the boiler a few times before it works. It's perticuallarly bad after the heatings been on.

Any suggestions would be great, just so we know where we are if it needs a technician to look at it. Don't want to get ripped off.

Cheers
Joe

Ps we aren’t all out to rip people off. I wish people would stop being so passive aggressive with this as it gets the backs up of all the honest engineers on here.

Reply to junior 24i boilder 4 flashes a second in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock