Search the forum,

Discuss Johnson Starley errors - no heating or hot water in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello,
Hoping for some advice...
I have a Johnson Starley Quantec 24s that provides hot water to a tank and heating via hot air. It has been running great for a couple of years but this morning has started to display errors. If I run the heating the boiler displays error code E16 and if I run the hot water the error code is E03. There was low pressure - around 0.3 - so I bumped that up to 1bar but still the same problems.

The boiler is around 2ish years old. If you need any further info let me know.

I'm away all next week and don't want to leave the wife and kids with no hot water or heating so hoping (praying) someone can help.

Many thanks

JD

Dont be put off by anybody telling you these units are no good. In my opinion they are
really very good but need the right attention. I would get ur phone out right now and get an expert over asap. When I get back I will go over this ..with the correct technical book.
There will be others that know but we are all out work
centralheatking

Just looked through the manual and both codes seem to relate to (as well as others) make sure the system has water in it and the pump.

Reply to Johnson Starley errors - no heating or hot water in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock