Search the forum,

Discuss Jib-pmes CSCS card in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Ashley18

Hello all ,
im new here :blush5:.
Right so i rang up Jib-pmes after passing the construction skill health and safety test yesterday . **** easy tbh :icon10:.
So i explained to the women the qualifications i have. Level 2 city and quilds plumbing , level 3 city and guilds guilds plumbing and im also unveted and water regs qualified ERS competence scheme . so the she told me im only gonna get a green card due to me not having the full city and guilds NVQ. iv printed off the forms started to fill them out till i come to section 14 where i need my employee to fill out . witch i cant as im unemployed due to lack off on site experience and my age -__- . i need the card to get on site to gain the experience .
anybody eles had the same sort off problem ?

Sorry if this is the wrong section :D

It asks for employer or suitable body, your college might be able to act as a reference.

Hello all ,
im new here :blush5:.
Right so i rang up Jib-pmes after passing the construction skill health and safety test yesterday . **** easy tbh :icon10:.
So i explained to the women the qualifications i have. Level 2 city and quilds plumbing , level 3 city and guilds guilds plumbing and im also unveted and water regs qualified ERS competence scheme . so the she told me im only gonna get a green card due to me not having the full city and guilds NVQ. iv printed off the forms started to fill them out till i come to section 14 where i need my employee to fill out . witch i cant as im unemployed due to lack off on site experience and my age -__- . i need the card to get on site to gain the experience .
anybody eles had the same sort off problem ?

Sorry if this is the wrong section :D

by city and guilds i presume you mean technical certtificates. C&G are just the awarding body and also award the NVQ

as the TC is not recognised as a full qual it will not satisfy the jib into giving you a trade card to say you are, sorry mate. where did you do your training, did they explain this was the case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Jib-pmes CSCS card in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock