Search the forum,

Discuss Jet Swet how to video. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a tool like that that will cut off water supply to angled rad valves for a job coming up soon. Has anyone invented such a tool? Maybe we should get our heads together!

You are still working on the pipe live, and will get water everywhere while inserting the tool. No different imo to cutting the live pipe and snatching on a valve.

Typical manufacturers video... All the room in the world to disconnect the pipework, and bugger all pressure behind the valve lol!

You would be better off bunging the header tank with a rubber bung or snatching it...

Would love to see that rubber after soldering. No guarantee on the rubber! Why bother?
What if the new pipe would be longer!?
Sorry, I don’t want it even for free.

Last edited:
The whole Nerrad fascination is started by Mickyplumb, I don't buy into it!

He'll be along in a minute to tell me off... ;)

Might come in handy when you've a passing stopcock but I don't know why the guy in the video wasted a coupling as there was no need for it unless it was just for the demonstration. Lol

Naughty, naughty.

I'm having an easy night tonight.........no confrontations.......until tomorrow ;-)

The whole Nerrad fascination is started by Mickyplumb, I don't buy into it!

He'll be along in a minute to tell me off... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Jet Swet how to video. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock