Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss JAQUAR cartridge help in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

Tags:
  1. Ben Speller

Ben Speller New Member

good afternoon lads and lasses
    i've replaced the cartridge on a Jaquar shower diverter because it was constantly dripping.
    it stopped for a few days but has started again
    i only replaced the central part because i can't for the life of me work out how to remove the outer part (pictured)

jaquar are an indian company so i'm struggling to get any telephone technical help

i cant get it to pull out or turn and its not threaded!!

any help greatly appreciated and thanks in advance

file.jpeg

file1.jpeg

file2.jpeg

file3.jpeg

2. jtsplumbing

jtsplumbing Plumber GSR

What do you mean by the outer part, ? do you mean the part with the thermostatic cartridge ? if you mean the part your holding it Proberly pulls out But it could be jammed maybe some heat from a blow torch could help

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ben Speller

Ben Speller New Member

Thanks for the response jts
    Yes its the part that I’m holding.
    I thought the top cartridge was just a diverter with the thermostatic control below.
    I’ll try and heat it up a bit.
    Thanks.