Search the forum,

Discuss It’s been a while but I’m still alive in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaydebruyne

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
hello all,

Just thought I’d pop my head round the door and see who’s about. Ain’t been on here in ages as stupidly busy with various things.

How’s everyone doing?????

Jay

Thought you been killed by the stress (or the misses) :D

Not yet.. :p in fact, we’re expecting baby #2 now so quite the opposite!! Lol how you been shawn?

Congratulations more fun :D and busy mate

How's the grind ?

Congratulations more fun :D and busy mate

How's the grind ?
Ain’t bad mate, business is going well so can’t complain. Can’t believe it’s nearly a year already since I left the firm, just had to renew my GSR -£190 like WTF!! P taking buggars..

What about you? Business good?

Good good, and sure is something reminded me of when you bit the bullet and decide to go on your own, was going to pm you asking everyone and everything ok :D

Welcome to the world of getting shafted by people who do nothing for you

Very good atm but it's normal heating season

Good to see you back bud the more input the better congratulations on number 2 bundle of joy . cheers kop

Good good, and sure is something reminded me of when you bit the bullet and decide to go on your own, was going to pm you asking everyone and everything ok :D

Welcome to the world of getting shafted by people who do nothing for you

Very good atm but it's normal heating season
I hear that!! Got jobs coming out my arse (thankfully). Glad things are going good for you mate. I can’t get any more shafted than when I was with the firm, £130 a day. That a proper shafting!! Lol

I hear that!! Got jobs coming out my arse (thankfully). Glad things are going good for you mate. I can’t get any more shafted than when I was with the firm, £130 a day. That a proper shafting!! Lol

The irony is you could of got more from actually shafting ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to It’s been a while but I’m still alive in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock