Search the forum,

Discuss Is it very difficulty in London? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AlessioPlumber

Hello guys I'm Alessio, a Italian Boy (20 years old), that I haven't any qualified and any experience in UK plumbing but I worked in Italy in my father's Company ( he is a plumber) I have worked with him 3 years . I love this job but I don't know as I must search an work because all want qualified and UK experience.

What can I do for be able my dream? You have any suggestion? I live in London
I'm very unhappy

P.S. Sorry for my English

Try popping back to italy where you knew what you had to do, its different over here and not a good place for starting out

Hello guys I'm Alessio, a Italian Boy (20 years old), that I haven't any qualified and any experience in UK plumbing but I worked in Italy in my father's Company ( he is a plumber) I have worked with him 3 years . I love this job but I don't know as I must search an work because all want qualified and UK experience.
What can I do for be able my dream? You have any suggestion? I live in London
I'm very unhappy

P.S. Sorry for my English

Hello and welcome to the forum, yes it is hard all over the UK at the moment. Europe is doing no better. However we have been here before. Hang around this forum for a while and you will learn a lot. This will not give you a job as a plumber here but one day might help. Please ignore Lame he doesn't like the thought of new competition :smiley2:

Try popping back to italy where you knew what you had to do, its different over here and not a good place for starting out
give the lad a chance lame,bit more advice off a old hand like you wont go amiss,did everyone tell you to do one when you changed career and joined this trade?

Go to your local college they will advise you on courses etc ,ask about English lessons, this is not a dig you should be entitled to free English lessons and obviously your chances would improve if you speak and write English fluently

give the lad a chance lame,bit more advice off a old hand like you wont go amiss,did everyone tell you to do one when you changed career and joined this trade?

to be honest I was told Id never be able to become gas safe at my age by the soon to be my tutor at local college, nice to prove him wrong. My only issue with persons coming from abroad to work here is why not stay and do it at home, they have no quals in this country, havent paid towards benefits system, and want to pick up a job. Please dont think I am a ukip supporter or worse, but Italy is a beatiful place who is nuts enough to want to work in London when they could have Naples and the food out there and speak the language happily. So in answer to your question, yes they did:)

It's really wonderful my country but you don't know very well Italy.
In Italy the recommended worked and other people seen them.

I would work in my city but it's not possible and I'm ambitious and my love toward this work it decided me to go out that hell.

I have a future front me and I don't want do escape it.

I have needed to information. For NVQ 3 and CSCS

Thanks you almost to all

It's really wonderful my country but you don't know very well Italy.
In Italy the recommended worked and other people seen them.

I would work in my city but it's not possible and I'm ambitious and my love toward this work it decided me to go out that hell.

I have a future front me and I don't want do escape it.

I have needed to information. For NVQ 3 and CSCS

Thanks you almost to all

Stan?!

Why is moving to the uk better? we have the same problems and you cant make yourself understood very easily at present, so the chances of success are lowered. If guys born here are finding it hard why do you believe youll do any better? re nvq training you need an employer to gain accreditation to prove your abilities and cpmpetence so you need to talk to a college, avaoid short course trainers as youll lose you money quicker than any mafia scam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Is it very difficulty in London? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in London/Essex area, full driving licence. Looking for a step into domestic plumbing. looking for a change in my career and get into the the domestic plumbing world. I have 6 years experience working with commercial boilers, with skills...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as some course want to charge £1500 to pair you up with a qualified engineer. Some courses don’t offer pairing and suggest you find your own engineer to...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have just qualified as a registered gas safe engineer I am keen to work with someone who is more experienced for the first year or so to learn more about identifying faults ect (ideally based in SE London). I can be available at short notice for ad hoc work (It doesn't need to be a...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am a junior plumber based in South East London (Zone 1), but can get to most areas quite easily. In terms of Qualifications I have completed level 2 Diploma in Plumbing and Heating with 1 years experience working as an emergency response engineer primarily carrying out maintenance...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and just some background on myself. I have 4 years experience as a plumber but haven't worked in the trade in 15 years. I would say my overall knowledge is not great as I did most of the 4 years working on rinse and repeat estates of houses. I was also quite young and...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock