Search the forum,

Discuss Is it really cheaper for me to have central heating on all day than a gas fire? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a new living flame is that much more? I thought they were all the same thanks mate. Get one next year sometime.

Yes they are, check on the efficiency rating B4 you buy, I've fitted a Valour fire at home about 3 years ago 89%, no good buying cheep ones from DIY stores, some more efficient than that but then your getting into flue less and that's a different ball game

Yes I know but for the likes of the days I am able to get up I spend it in the living room that's why I am confused as I thought it would be cheaper just to use fire and the central heating at night to take the chill out the bedroom mate before I go to bed. Correct?
Why dont you simply do whatever you want and be happy.

Your clearly confused and if after all this time and input you still arent hearing the advice or getting it, or getting it and then ignoring or what if, what if. But, but, but - then i think you simply need to pay from your own pocket for a professional heating engineer to come at your expense and assess whats best.

This clearly isnt working

You's know about plumbing but you know nothing about my health conditions and what affects them. Are we really going to get childish.

That's not fair comment to make , a lot of guys on here have health issues, or know someone who has, but you learn to adapt & get on with life,

Yes they are, check on the efficiency rating B4 you buy, I've fitted a Valour fire at home about 3 years ago 89%, no good buying cheep ones from DIY stores, some more efficient than that but then your getting into flue less and that's a different ball game

Thank you. I will do mate.

I still don't understand the point of the thread? Have you got an answer? I have. You want the heating on all day and you are moaning because you have to pay for it. You are trying to get into details that are not relevant. The fact is that gas use costs money, Like everything in life unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Is it really cheaper for me to have central heating on all day than a gas fire? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock