Search the forum,

Discuss Into wanted, outdoor sensor fitting on VIESSMANN 100 30KW B1KC in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, I'm fitting an outdoor sensor on my VIESSMANN 100 30KW B1KC. The wiring is finished, just need to know can I fit the wires any way around or is there a specific way to the 3 and 4 terminals connected to the sensor.

Anyone know?

Cheers

Doesn't matter

Reply to Into wanted, outdoor sensor fitting on VIESSMANN 100 30KW B1KC in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have an all Vaillant setup - an EcoTEC Plus 637 system boiler plus wired VR720 and VR92 SensoCOMFORT controller, driving two CH zones plus DHW. It all works, but unfortunately we have found that the room stats are poorly located, and so the level of control is not what it should be. We had...
Replies
Views
Morning, I have a job later this week with the above , Viessmann Vitodens System boiler. It has a 4 pipe setup with internal diverter and at present there is a wireless thermostat/programmer controller in the hallway. Customer wants a Honeywell Evohome System and I just wondered if I can wire...
Replies
Views
D
hello! while saving up for a new plumbing and heating installation for my new one bedroom flat, i did a lot of research on different boilers and systems, sought some advice, and settled on a viessmann vitodens 050-w, seems to offer a lot in terms of features and reliability, offers good value...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Does anyone have any feedback as to which is best. Running the pipe from the outdoor gas meter to a new boiler on an outside wall or run the pipe under the floor (suspended timber) which is our existing setup and the new boiler is being sited in same location as old. I ask just in...
Replies
Views
Hi all I've been reading about the Drayton Wiser system and along the way I began to go down a rabbit hole learning about heating system optimisation and efficiency and i've come to the conclusion that the boiler in my property is way oversized for the requirements, The property is a 4 bed...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock