Search the forum,

Discuss INTERGAS HRE 28/24 Combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Stan,
200 CaCO3 mg/l is about 14degrees on the actual Clark scale but there is always a conversion to CaCO3 mg/l hence the 'above 200'.

Unless you need to pressurise the system you will not need the rear frame - not sure they show it for that model in their blurb, I think they show a stand alone vessel & valves.
The offset flue kit allows for a boiler replacement with a conventional center flue hole, & also avoids the flow & return pipe. You can use a straight out flue but you will struggle with the pipe tails & have to shorten one of them, also part of the joint would be in the wall & you would need to do some artistic finishing with plaster to keep it in view. The offset removes all that drama.
Regards

Arthur.
All received Arthur. Many thanks for putting both points into context for me. You've cleared up the offset flue conundrum nicely.

Reply to INTERGAS HRE 28/24 Combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Morning and thanks for letting me join the group. I'm having a problem with my Intergas 28/24 boiler. The boiler will fire up first time , reach the set temperature then switch off. When the temp drops and the boiler fires back up it won't restart and goes to fault code 4. I've taken the...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new well maintained Worcester combi boiler. We weren’t convinced the heating was working right and then got hit with a £610 energy bill for the first 6...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Hi everyone, Just a query about what size in KW gas combi boiler do I need for a top floor flat (3rd floor). I have a Vokera Easi heat plus (20kW) gas combi boiler and it does the job, the radiators never go as hot as the should for example there are ten dots on the heat dial but the radiators...
Replies
Views
M
I have a viessman vitodens 222F combi storage boiler on the ground floor. It has 100l capacity inbuilt cylinder which is delivered on mains pressure. I bought it hoping I could have two showers across floors running with hot water even if it’s a short while, while avoiding an unvented...
Replies
Views
Max Hill
M
Hi, We have a Kinetico 2020c HE Water Softener, fitted in 2008 in our loft to the cold water tank in a vented system with a conventional boiler. All good, was working fine. Recently our old Potterton Suprima conventional boiler packed up and we decided to change to a Vaillant EcoTec COMBI...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock