Search the forum,

Discuss Intergas combi compact Eco rf 30 - Williams and Co. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atouchofgas

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I would like to thank Ray and all at intergas for the opportunity of fitting this boiler.

Firstly the training, It started with a coffee and a get to know, followed by a brief introduction to who and what intergas are and there history. This was followed by a
demonstration of the product ( again very informative )
and gives you the confidence to be able to repair/ service these boilers.

Now to the product ( Combi compact Eco Rf 30 ), although this boiler is a combi, I had to fit it as a system boiler ( already a unvented cylinder and zone valves in place )
The boiler was fitted with the jig ( comes as an option or you can opt for the robo kit ) and the boiler hangs on this, the existing flue hole was used so the offset flue kit was used. Fitting the boiler was easy ( although fitting the boiler onto the jig and lining up the pipe by one person isn't easy ).
The boiler was wired up to a Drayton LP722 and was easy to wire up, the instruction manual is confusing on how to wire it, the reason being is that it tells you to wire up a sl to No1 in X2 ( easy ), then set internal clock to on ( there is no internal clock on this boiler!)

All in all I would say this is a very good product which has been well thought, easy to fit and service/ repair

image.jpgimage.jpg

Thanks Lachlan

Please keep us up to date if there are any follow up issues. Hopefully none - we all want boilers that we can fit and forget.

Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Intergas combi compact Eco rf 30 - Williams and Co. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock