Search the forum,

Discuss Instantaneous Water Heater advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I would like some advice on an Instantaneous Water Heater that can provide hot water for a bathroom sink and a kitchen sink (1 heater, 2 appliances). The hot water pipe length from the heater to each appliance is roughly 2 metres.

This will be for a small outbuilding and so the bathroom sink will be very small although the kitchen sink will be standard size.

Any suggestions on a heater or wattage necessary that will suffice to supply a reasonable flow rate?

I would like some advice on an Instantaneous Water Heater that can provide hot water for a bathroom sink and a kitchen sink (1 heater, 2 appliances). The hot water pipe length from the heater to each appliance is roughly 2 metres.

This will be for a small outbuilding and so the bathroom sink will be very small although the kitchen sink will be standard size.

Any suggestions on a heater or wattage necessary that will suffice to supply a reasonable flow rate?
You need to refine your requirements , Gas or Spark
Rob Foster aka centralheatking

Unvented undersink water heater around 15-30l

Ariston units are good but it will depend on your planned usage. Crown make some slightly larger stored hot water solutions

I would like some advice on an Instantaneous Water Heater that can provide hot water for a bathroom sink and a kitchen sink (1 heater, 2 appliances).
Dan are you sure you want an Instantaneous water heater or as most seem to be suggesting a small storage multipoint?
You will get very very poor flow rate & have to run a large cable if you go for instantaneous.
15Litre 2-3kw is the minimum for one kitchen sink, if there is not much chance of them being used within 30mins of each other, that should do. If not go larger with the storage capacity only.

New Heatrea eco multipoint look good they have intelligent elements & good insulation which might help.

Last edited:

Reply to Instantaneous Water Heater advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I have a tank Bradford White 50 gallon gas hot water heater for a 1700 sq ft home with 2 1/2 baths, HOWEVER, I am only one person living there. It was installed in March of 2015 so it is 8 years old. I believe life expectancy for a typical hot water heater is around 10 - 12 years so I...
Replies
Views
I live in an apartment with a cold water tank. The cold water tank feeds the cold water tap in the sink and the bath. Recently, I refurbished my bathroom, and according to the plumber who fitted the new taps, high-pressure taps were fitted. Consequently, the water from taps is of a low volume...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have quite low flow rate for my electric shower (a piddling 5L/min), and would like some tips or advice about how to solve or find the cause. I would like a flow rate of about 12L/min. Here is my set-up: Standard gas boiler (not a combi) in the kitchen, have cold water tanks in the...
Replies
Views
Essaboy
E
D
I’m wanting to replace the single handle cartridge on my basement shower since it no longer allows hot water (sink in same bathroom works fine). I have turn off the water main (at the sidewalk), cold water intake to water heater and opened up all other faucets in the house. However, the shower...
Replies
Views
DIYSAM
D
Hi everyone, Could someone please explain if this set up is normal and what changed: Stopcock under kitchen sink turns off cold water supply in kitchen only Stopcock in kitchen wall panel turns off cold water supply in kitchen only Red gate valve in airing cupboard next to bathroom turns off...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock