Search the forum,

Discuss instant 105e . in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

quality

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi folks I have a customer with the above boiler who is insistent on another BAXI . I'm not a BAXI man my self so what would you suggest TIA

Main Eco Elite, same pipe centres and flue hole in middle. Technically it's Baxi :p
pipe centers being the same would be an advantage but the current install is a mess so it needs more than just swapping. thanks for your in put folks. I have heard good things about BAXI but never really bothered with my self

Reply to instant 105e . in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, I want to start offering finance options to customers and wondered which providers is best. I looked into Kanda but wasn't impressed. Which ones would you recommend. TIA
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 30Si combi boiler, the analog clock has stopped and the On-Timer-Off switch only works on Timer setting,. So I have set all the little timer switches to ON and the boiler does work then. Any help or source for a new clock would be great. TIA
Replies
Views
I have a very strange issue with my BAXI 105e DHW. if i turn on the hot tap the pump starts and demand for DHW is shown, after a some seconds it will show an error, 60 degree, pump or flow. Well switch the tap off wait maybe fifteen seconds turn tap on and low and behold hot water. If after a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Quick question. I have a baxi 105e instant that has a Diverter valve issue. The bypass is allowing hot water around the bypass pipe and into the CH return pipe. I have looked at a rebuild kit and it seems that there are 2 listed. One is a cartridge type and the other more a kit. My...
Replies
Views
Hi all. After some advice before I get some quotes. I have a 19 year old baxi 105e instant that needs replaced for something more efficient. I’m looking for suggestions for another baxi combi boiler that can be changed over with minimum work. My flue is side exit from the boiler (approx 1m to...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock