Search the forum,

Discuss install teams required in Cardiff and surrounding valleys in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

deandive

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Install teams required, we have ongoing social housing install work, the work is a mixture of full hits ( boiler rads and pipework) conversions ( boiler keeping existing pipework and fitting new rads as required) and combi swaps. The work could also include vertical flues and condense pumps for which there is extra payment, the work will include core drilling through quarry stone walls up to 600mm thick which is included in the price. The money is OK for sub contracting work. We would require you to have 5million public liability ACS certs for CENWAT CPA1 CKR1 HTR1 and CCN1, Gas Safe registered, Analyser calibration, Asbestos awareness and working at height certificates, unvented would be desirable but not essential. If you like this kind of work and are looking to supplement your existing work please email us at [email protected] or pm me on here. thanks

Last edited:
Thank you for posting this opportunity for our members.

If this interests you, please pm the op direct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to install teams required in Cardiff and surrounding valleys in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock