Search the forum,

Discuss Infrared underfloor heating in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

wetdrip

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Anyone fit this.
[video=youtube;4ALipFmxBpQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ALipFmxBpQ[/video]

Looks like Chinese DIY tat tbh. Underfloor should be wet. Electric just good for taking chill off tiles

That really does look shocking, deffinatly some of chinas finest produce :hand:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Infrared underfloor heating in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, I'm considering having my heating system controlled by Honeywell Evohome. I have a question about the underfloor heating controller.... I have a single zone water underfloor heating in the kitchen. The controller is currently a Wunda. I've never been all that happy with it because...
Replies
Views
D
Hi, I’ve just moved into a house with underfloor heating and I’m not sure how to turn it on/if it’s working. I have a small black handheld remote that doesn’t seem to be fully working (sometimes responds to touch, sometimes doesn’t). I don’t think I can insert pictures here but is there...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi all, I wanted to ask a general question about an underfloor heating system our plumber is proposing and if this solution will be sufficient to heat the rooms. We have only a woodburning stove (15kW nominal output) that heats our open plan lounge/kitchen/diner directly (6.5kW from the...
Replies
Views
R
I am in the process of having an extension for approx 4m by 6 m including sky lantern Whilst I appreciate underfloor heating would be good don’t think I can afford this however would a large vertical radiator be enough to heat the area space
Replies
Views
Rupssy
R
I'm attending a wet underfloor heating system, it's an old one ..No flow meters, just adjustable valves on the returns with conventional actuators. Problem is , one loop (far right in photo) isn't heating the floor (timber suspended) . I've bled the loop via a hosepipe, shut off all the other...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock