Search the forum,

Discuss Information on 6129 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JordanMarples

Hi, i am writing about some information on Plumbing 6129. I have passed 12 units on the level 2 course which are;

Safety in plumbing activities
Key plumbing principles
Common plumbing processes
Cold water systems
Domestic hot water systems
Sanitation systems
Central heating systems (pipework only)
Electrical supply and earth continuity
Sheet lead weathering
Environmental awareness in plumbing
Effective working relationships in the plumbing industry
Basic plumbing studies practical test.

I finished my College in 2011 course a few months early and got my certificates (above) issued to me on 15th September 2011. I had an apprenticeship, but after i finished the course i got layed off from the apprenticeship and couldn't find another job. i have been told from my tutor from 2011 that i hadn't fully completed the course because i hadn't finished off some practical on site assessments because of the loss of job. I am wondering that if i found a job now (2013) if i could start back at college and finish off my course from where i left it off, or if i would have to start college all over again and start from level 1 if it is a "dead course" i have been told that the 6129 has upgraded now.

in all am i able to carry my 6129 (uncompleted) over from 2011 to 2013 without having to start from the beginning?
What is the allowed time between the course and having to find another job?

Thankyou
Jordan Marples

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Information on 6129 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock